New Online Programs
Rainbow Tai chi - Chi kung for health, happiness and relaxation
Weekly Class Online
With Master Choy
Dive into our first online interactive Weekly Classes with Master Choy, directly broadcasted from the River of the Center!
The courses require Zoom (a free program that you install by following the links we will send to you)
- Every Thursday 7PM UTC+1 (Madrid) / 6PM UTC (London) Weekly classes, until Thursday March 11th included
- UPDATE: The cycle has already started but you can now enroll for the remaining classes (15€ / class)
Basic queries for online classes enthusiasts
1. Have you had any RTCCK classes with teacher trainees or graduates?
2. If YES please give name of teacher
3. Have you read 15 ways to a happier you?
4. If you have not, please get a copy and in the meantime you can join.
5. Have you gone to www.happilizationcenter.org to check out possible programs? Estepona workshop or summer school?
1 to 1 Private Sessions
You can now book online for a 1 to 1 private session
There are so much possibilities and reasons for you to benefit from a private session, wether you are interested in learning tai chi - chi kung exercises or tune into a specific issue or goal in your personal growth and well being.
Depending on your needs and availabilities we offer 1 to 1 sessions from the founder of the Happilization Centre Tai Chi Master Choy or from one of our qualified graduates!
(You can learn more about Master Choy by clicking here and about our graduates by clicking here)
About Master Choy:
Master Choy studied T’ai-Chi Chi Kung with grandmaster Huang Sheng Shyang of Malaysia. Master Choy also learned the application of T’ai-Chi Chi Kung with his father, Chin Ket Leong, who was a Chinese herbal doctor and martial arts master. He was given the title of Master Choy by grandmaster Chen of Chen village in China after training with him in the original Tai Chi ancient art of iron ball Tai Chi .
He learned the Taoist sciences with Mantak Chia in Thailand and the Option process at the Option Institute, Massachussetts, USA. Choy also spent time with Jiddu Krishnamurti and U G Krishnamurti in India, finding a unique, heart-centred way of applying his T’ai-Chi Chi Kung to daily life. He has trained with Dr T K Shih of the Chi Healing Centre, USA and Dr Pang of the Zhineng Chi Kung Centre in China.
He combined his experience of T’ai-Chi Chi Kung with other Taoist exercises to develop the Rainbow T’ai-Chi Chi Kung practice and philosophy. He has led weekly classes and workshops on T’ai Chi Chi Kung and the Taoist arts for more than 40 years. Choy is also the founder of the Trilogue/thanking process and the aqua tai chi practices.
THANK YOU CHI!